Recycling is one of the best ways to protect the environment in which we live. The amount of pollution around the globe is increasing due to the rise in the planet’s population, the increasing number of wealthier people and the increase in their purchase potential respectively.
The more we buy, the more pollution we create.
- Recycling prevents pollution
- Recycling conserves energy
- Recycling helps to improve people’s health
- Recycling decreases dump yard areas
- Recycling helps to preserve the environment as well as the flora & fauna
- Recycling opens up new working places
- Recycling decreases global warming
The students start collect paper waste!